Old July 2nd 04, 12:33 AM
Issac Goldberg

(Mike Weeks) wrote:

[snip]

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/boston.html

Thanks for the link, Weeks.

In the future, I will state that Johnson and
McNamara gave the order for the cover-up to Admiral
Kidd, who then informed Boston.

Thanks for the heads up.

That LBJ would give such an order is entirely consistent
with the person described in Robert Caro's Pulitzer prize
winning biography, "Master of the Senate," which is
volume three in his series, "The Years of Lyndon
Johnson."

In that book, Caro describes how Johnson used red-baiting
tactics to destroy the career of Leland Olds, because
Johnson's big oil friends in Texas wanted Olds gone. Caro
describes it this way:

"Another quality that Lyndon Johnson had displayed on
each stage of his march along the path to power was an
utter ruthlessness in destroying obstacles in that path."

Caro, in the two previous volumes, described how Johnson
used ballot box stuffing to win his Senate seat in 1948,
and also how Johnson used a similar illegal means to win
election as President of his College student body.

As to the content of Boston's statement, I'll take the
word of a Navy Captain over you, Weeks, a non-entity
who refuses to reveal his background. Furthermore, Weeks,
your constant name calling and insults show that
you are not looking for the truth, rather, you are
looking to suppress the truth. If you were looking
for the truth, there would be no need for you to
engage in name calling all the time.

A Navy Captain is more credible than a non-entity
any day.

Thanks again for the link, Weeks!