Old February 6th 05, 03:19 PM
Pechs1

John- As
we all saw last night on Battlestar, while the fighters
perform well in outer space, they don't do well in the
atmosphere. Fuel consumption is a big problem. BRBR

Yep but how did that 'big back yard' crack aviator Starbuck(maybe she should be
called 'Punch') seal the bottom of the Cylon aircraft asfter slicing it open??

A LOT of this series is about a USN aircraft carrier, right down to the little
comm boxes all around the 'ship', but I can only imagine what would happen if a
female LT asked the CAG to give her a bath.....
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)