Old December 13th 03, 05:57 AM
RobertR237

In article , Blanche
writes:

Mr Reed:

There is no reason to 1) quote the entire spam nor 2) even discuss it
here. The person spamming never and I mean *NEVER* reads newsgroups,
hence will never see your response.

The best approach to to copy/forward the message to the ISP in
question (Roadrunner in Austin, TX) with a complaint. Since this
is going out to thousands of newsgroups, not only will the ISP deal
with it *real fast* but the US Postal Service will probably get
involved since, as you mentioned, it's illegal in the US.

Newbies. They buy computers at the grocery store and think they
know everything (the spammer, not you!).

stupid newbies.

would you all go home so we can *please* have our internet back?

thank you, and now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

The purpose of my reply was not to get the attention of the originator of the
post, but to get the attention of the IDIOTS out there who might actually
follow through on the stupid idea. Sorry if you don't line what I copied but I
don't happen to like to try and guess what someone was talking about and don't
like partial quotes taken out of context. You were perfectly capable of not
reading the post or deleting it as soon as you saw what it was. Other than
that, I will reply to or post what I damn well please.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)