Old December 17th 03, 11:11 PM
Stu Gotts

It's always something. I guess these Japs forgot about not only the
sneak bombings, but also about the atrocities they committed against
the POWS. And finally, they've certainly forgotten that without us,
they wouldn't be able to afford to take a flight to DC to spit on our
history. Screw them!

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 18:14:32 GMT, "gatt" wrote:

Not by the furious old lady who is a Hiroshima survivor (as far as I'm
concerned, she has a right to be a little nonlinear. She was nuked.) By
some others enjoying the freedom in America to throw paint on the airplane
and dent the fuselage...

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,8184128^663,00.html