Old June 18th 04, 10:01 AM
David Cartwright

"james_anatidae" wrote in message
In an effort to get some on-topic messages in RTA, I ask "What is your
favorite airliner"? I remember a UA A320 I flew on a couple years ago to

be
quite pleasant.

I was spoilt, because the first airliner I flew on was a spanking new United
777, on its maiden commercial flight. Clean, spacious (it was a new flight
recently added to the schedule so there were only about 50 of us on it!),
the entertainment system worked properly, etc. Hugely powerful, too. I've
flown on various airliners since (737, 747, 757, 767 and more 777s, plus
various Airbuses, DC-10s, and so on) and I prefer the 777 out of all of
them.

D.