Old July 27th 03, 02:59 PM
G.R. Patterson III

smf wrote:

Can anyone tell me if the Bose are stereo

You can get them in either stereo or monaural.

and if so how they sound with music imputs on a Garmin 340.

They sound fine with music in my system, but I don't have a Garmin.

If I go
Bose I'll be mixing one Bose and one Lightspeed. Will this cause a problem?

The only problem I've had is that I have to set the intercom volume higher
to hear myself than I do when I use other headsets. Other than that, they
work well with Sigtronics and Peltor headsets.

I wouldn't worry about it. Bose has a 30-day trial period. If it doesn't
work out, send them back.

George Patterson
The optimist feels that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist is afraid that he's correct.
James Branch Cavel