Old August 27th 03, 05:17 AM
J. Severyn

Thanks!! I'm loading the update to my 95XL right now. It looks like many
of the updates for older Garmin GPS units are now free.

John Severyn
"TripFarmer" wrote in message
It working already for anyone who wants the last update for FREE!!!!!!

Trip

In article , says...

I complained to Garmin very firmly about dropping the upgrades on the

Model
90.
I'm sure others did, too but I got a quick response (3 days) to my long
e-mail and they are giving a free upgrade to all owners of the 90

starting
tomorrow, Wednesday August 27th. It was to start today but they have

some
glitches. The bad thing is that it's their last upgrade and is already

out of
date. But it's at least free.

Go to their site and go to the Garmin 90 model and follow instructions

for the
upgrade. You WILL NOT be charged even though it says you will need to

enter a
credit card number later. It won't ask for it when you get to the last

page.
It is FREE!

Hope this will help someone.

Trip