Old September 10th 03, 03:17 AM
John Clonts

"Stu Gotts" wrote in message
On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 19:04:44 -0500, Mike Beede wrote:

In article , Stu Gotts

wrote:

Compare the climb and useful weight to a sicilian aircraft, say a
Bonanza with the same HP.

Maybe I'm slow today, but I can't imagine what you meant to
write instead of "sicilian."

Thanks,

Mike Beede

I totally screwed up on the whole thread, maybe the combination of
heroin, booze and wild women. That should have been similar, but
maybe the spell checker changed whatever I pecked out to Sicilian. Or
maybe it's secret code for the Cosa Nostra. Anyway, I need to back
out of the thread, I totally have not expressed what I meant to say.

Oh that's funny. I'm sure there were dozens of us scratching our heads over
that one!

Cheers,
John Clonts
Temple, Texas