Old October 1st 03, 01:19 AM
Tom S.

"John Galban" wrote in message
om...
I use Condors exclusively. They're cheaper than average, but they
last a long time. I just replaced my 1st one. Bought it 6 yrs. and
800 hrs ago.

How many landings/takeoff cycles?

It still had some tread on it, but was beginning to get
some sidewall checking. I park outside in Phoenix and that's the 1st
tire I've ever owned that went 6 years. Most of the others lost their
tread or sidewalls after 3 or 4 yrs. in this environment.

Phoenix is a killer for tires, batteries, interiors, hair....

Tom
--
"Democrats who complained that Bush was too slow to act on
doubtful intelligence re 9/11 now profess to be horrified that he