Old January 31st 04, 07:10 AM
C J Campbell

"Michael" wrote in message
om...
| "C J Campbell" wrote
| Um, let's see. There is a backlog, meaning that they have more orders
than
| they can fill.
|
| Well, your first problem is that you clearly have no idea what a
| backlog is. Have you ever actually tried to run a business that
| manufactures anything at all, never mind limited-market high-ticket
| items? Do you know ANYTHING about manufacturing at all, or are you a
| bean counter? Since the answer seems to be the latter, let me explain
| the facts of life to you.
|
| Everything has a lead time.

Of course it does. Cessna has been underproducing for five years running,
now. Even those who are not bean counters should be able to expect that some
of those parts should have been delivered by now.

Before you start telling me the facts of life, you would do well to do them.
Have you ever had a position of responsibility higher than that of stock boy
or janitor? I doubt it.