Old February 2nd 04, 07:06 AM
Dude

You mean they don't have positions like the other folks?

I don't understand why they would do this to someone.

"C J Campbell" wrote in message

"Mike Rapoport" wrote in message
nk.net...
| You have to size the company to the current market. What would you have
| them do? Run flat out until they have no backlog and then go out of
| business? Keep in mind that a lot of their backlog is for airplanes that
| they couldn't ship (new models). .I don't know about Textron's
management,
| perhaps they are terrible but I don't see anything here that

demonstrates
| that they are.

It may be that I am just mad at Cessna because they keep promising stuff
that they don't deliver. We have a customer who ordered a 182 with the

G1000
Nav III package back in November. Cessna promised him May delivery. Now

they
are saying that their entire production line has been sold out, but maybe
they can get him a plane in December. They do this time and again,
constantly. They toyed with the idea of doing a second production run this
year, but instead they laid off all the workers. Smart, real smart.