Old February 6th 04, 09:28 PM

On 6 Feb 2004 09:27:07 -0700, Blanche
wrote:

James M. Knox wrote:
I wish everyone would make up their minds. I've been thinking about buying
one (wonderful Texas summers and all), as I frequently find myself taxiing
with my hand stuck out the vent window to "scoop" a little air.

James:
I've got one for use in the summer (Denver). Absolutely wonderful.
Open the side door and it's fantastic.

Warning -- the adhesive only lasts about a season. Hardware store
for that 3M double sided sticky foam tape.

Our group has a Warrior shared by 16 members. We fitted a scoop about
7 years ago (stuck on). Nobody has complained, it hasn't fallen off
(yet!) and it works really well. It's based in Scotland so the weather
is cooler and probably has less effect on the sticky stuff it's held
on with.

Wouldn't be without it.

David

E-mail (Remove Space after pilot): pilot