Old February 10th 04, 02:11 PM
Kyler Laird

"SeeAndAvoid" writes:

I'm refinancing my airplane, and my lender wont even finance twins anymore.
This is an aviation lender, too. I'd like to move up to a Seneca someday,
but the banks and insurance aren't making it feasible. So, since I'm not
independently wealthy or with rich-soon-to-be-dead parents, it'll never
probably happen.

I had a loan with US Aviation Finance
http://www.usaviationfinance.com/index2.html
on about 80% of the appraised vallue of my Aztec for awhile. They made it
easy. I recommend giving them a call if you're serious about getting a
Seneca. They certainly don't seem to shy away from multis.
http://www.usaviationfinance.com/prefli/

For insurance, call Andy Facer.
http://www.facer-ins.com/

I'd appreciate a report if either of them turn down your application.

--kyler