Old June 17th 04, 04:43 PM
Jim Weir

Back in those radical '60s, I was in a debate on abortion. A bishop asked one
of the debaters, a young lady, when she was going to give up her heretical
stance on abortion.

The answer came back, quick as a wink, "When either you or the Pope gets
pregnant."

{;-)

Jim

"Peter Gottlieb"

-
-"none" wrote in message
.. .
-
- Have you noticed that the only people that advocate abortion are those
-that
- have already been born?
-
- -Doug
-
-
-I love it how most discussion on the subject is done by men, who by some
-coincidence, have never gone through pregnancy and childbirth.
-

http://www.rst-engr.com