Old June 24th 04, 01:50 PM
M.E. Borner

Tony Woolner wrote in message ...
Anyone know if USAIG insurance is any good. I am purachsing a plane.
Tony W.

I have used USAIG for 10 years over 3 aircraft with a smooth coverage
policy on hull and liability. I have had 1 claim and they couldn't
have been better. No hassles, they took care of every expense without
question. Their annual increases have been reasonable or non-existent.
When I moved from a single to a twin they did not make me go through
some of the hoops that other insurance companies have the reputation
of doing. While the cost jump with the twin policy was steep it was
not out of line comparatively. When I wanted to increase my coverage
to $10 million with only 300 hrs. of twin time they got it done. My
experience has been very positive.