Old July 13th 04, 11:17 PM
NW_PILOT

hey, what's wrong with my e-mail address it is a valid e-mail & I am the
owner of the domain that I use when I post on UseNet and a few other places
ware spam originates and I can filter it.

"Cub Driver" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 13:45:07 -0700, "NW_PILOT"
wrote:

If there is an election
this year I will be very surprised.

Oh yes, I forgot. The black helicopters will swoop in and take over
Washington. Is that before or after the draft is reinstated?

Control K!

(I find, interestingly enough, that kill-filing these people almost
always results in 1 message being deleted. Evidently they are fakes.
Take a look at steven's email address, for example.)

all the best -- Dan Ford
email: (put Cubdriver in subject line)

The Warbird's Forum
www.warbirdforum.com