Old July 16th 04, 12:02 AM
Rosspilot

You've never had to pay a plumber, who took smoking breaks while still
on the clock, as you stand there realizing each minute is costing you
more.

Never said that. OF COURSE I have . . . every time I needed a plumber,
electrician, or an aircraft mechanic. I just don't think it's right, and the
smoking plumber is EXACTLY my rationale. Paying by the hour destroys all
incentive to be efficient and productive, and it could be argued that, in fact,
it encourages the abuse to which you refer.

I am going to charge more for a
project that reqires 2 days of on-location production that a project
that can be shot in 1 day (time = money)

Whoa! I was with you right up to your last parenthetical expression. But I am
afraid we're just going to have to leave it at that and disagree.

It's a semantic argument.

www.Rosspilot.com