Old October 14th 04, 02:44 AM
Dude

Jim, I agree with you totally. I don't make too much of appearences, but
there is a limit to what you can live with. It's not worth the self doubt
that will creep in everytime there is a problem - "I knew they were shoddy,
why did I not just pass on them!"

"Jim Weir" wrote in message
news
I appreciate the link, but when I go to the online application and "hangar"
and
"occupation" are misspelled, and then go to the "send us email" link and
it
gives me an Apache server error, I tend to shy away.

They are probably very nice people, but their inattention to detail on
their
website makes me question the attention to detail of the business.

Jim

(One's Too Many)

-Give a call to AUA in Greensboro, NC.
-