Old January 4th 05, 04:25 PM
Jim Burns

Thanks TC,
I found the Field Kit and STC on BFG's site and emailed Airparts of Lock
Haven for a quote. If I ever get the time it would probably pay to cruise
the junkyards for components and just buy new elements.

Thanks
Jim

wrote in message
oups.com...
I seem to remember you being an Aztec owner. We operated a couple of
Aztecs with hot props, one of them was a BFG STC'd install. It used
fiberglass panels attached with #6 machine screws into Riv-nuts into
the fuselage skin.

Pretty sure that hot props were a factory option on the later models,
but getting any PA23 info out of the Old Piper useta be a pain, don't
know if the New Piper is any different/better.

I would contact the Goodrich deice service center at 330.784.5477 or
330.494.4447.

http://www.deicerboots.goodrich.com/

Regards;

TC