Old February 26th 04, 06:17 AM
Ernest Christley

Howdy All,

Building in some kind of "upset":
This will work. Breaks, as I described will make the panels stiffer. Another
poster suggested rolling in ridges that would stiffen the panel. These would
look kind of goofy, and have a small drag effect. I think I'll pass.

tom pettit

Tom, your plane, and you'll do as you please, but I don't think it would
have to add a measurable amount of drag or look goofy. I'm thinking of
a WW2 Japanese rising sun motif, starting at the center or the front
edge and expanding toward the back.

Aaah, if there were only time to build every iteration of airplane that
I could dream up.

--
http://www.ernest.isa-geek.org/
"Ignorance is mankinds normal state,