Old July 20th 03, 04:58 AM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, Mike Weller said:
Well, I didn't mean to scare you. But my point was that the man
wearing the button stating "SUSPECTED TERRORIST" was making a
statement, which to him, might have been witty and clever, but
actually caused everyone around him to become frightened. For all I
know, he may have been from the Middle East and was not familiar with
English. That would have really been hilarious!

So if an American citizen of Arab ancestry was sitting on the same plane
as a narrow minded bigot such as yourself, that person would be a
terrorist just because the narrow minded bigot got scared?

--
Paul Tomblin , not speaking for anybody
"God be between you and harm, in all the empty places that you must walk"