Old July 20th 03, 10:17 PM
Jeff

The goverment dont tell me what to do. They did when I was in the Army but that
was expected.
nothing about my life has changed since bush took office and the terrorist
attacks. But then, I dont cause problems, I dont look for problems, I know that
you dont cause problems in an airport or an airplane, why do I know, there are
signs all over the airport that say what not to do.

Its my choice to fly or not to fly. I can always walk or drive if I dont want to
abide by the rules at an airport.

Paul Tomblin wrote:

In a previous article, "lardsoup" said:
What an ASSHOLE!!!! Protest your problems with the government to the
government leaders. Don't take out your frustrations on the regular people,
like pilots and passengers. That's what terrorists do. Attack civilians to

Yeah, talking about the government to the people like that. What's your
problem - you think you're living in a democracy or something? Shut up
and do what the government tells you like a good citizen of a facist
state.