Old July 21st 03, 10:25 PM
G.R. Patterson III

jeff wrote:

That is one runway, you need to have a viable crosswind to be a viable
commercial airport so I am told. My bet is that it does not happen.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Hartsfield (ATL) has four runways, all
lined up the same way (though you could probably set my Maule down sideways
on one of them). Knoxville (TYS) has two, both running the same direction.
Maybe it's a requirement in the midwest.

A psycology teacher that I had at one time made us argue the
counterpoint of anything that we felt strongly for/against. It really
made me see the other side and come up with better arguments to
support my case. I think that it may be time to figure out those
arguments.

Good teacher.

George Patterson
The optimist feels that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist is afraid that he's correct.
James Branch Cavel