Old July 28th 03, 06:49 PM
Montblack

(Drew Hamilton wrote)
snip
I don't even know where Iowa is (damn the poor geography skills taught in
Canadian pubic schools!) but it sounds like so much fun that I'll have to
fly in next year!

Draw a line between Winnipeg and Thunder Bay. South of that line is
Minnesota. Minnesota sits on top of Iowa. Minnesota is between Canada and
Iowa.

Following the Mississippi river (south) out of Minnesota (the river's
headwaters), Iowa is west of the Mississippi river. This river forms the
eastern border for the state of Iowa.

Jay's Inn is near the top of the southeast quadrant of Iowa - near the
Mississippi river. Head east (toward the Mississippi river) from where major
US freeway interstates I-80 and I-35 cross. (They cross right in the middle
of the state)

Take I-80 (east). You'll soon run into Iowa City ...then look for the
airport....then the Inn.

--
Montblack