Old August 13th 03, 05:15 AM
gatt

"Larry Fransson" wrote in message
news:newsgroups-

I guess this begs the question, how in hell do they pay their bills?

I lived with my parents for the two years that I was instructing.
Others I knew were married and their wives who also had an income.

How long do they have to do that in order to start making decent money?

Thanks for the information, Larry. Currently I'm starting the
IFR/ME/Commercial/CFI/CFII path and taking Cisco and Novell certification
courses (fallback) concurrently. Already have my private and a four-year
degree.

What torques me is that every career-oriented site talks about how much
money you make as an airline captain. I don't think I'd even -want- to do
that, but there isn't much info out there about other non-ATP flying jobs.

I did a P-38 video shoot with Jeff Ethell right before he died. Now, that
guy had the coolest flying job this side of the Collins Foundation pilots.

-c