Old October 10th 03, 09:09 PM
mike regish

I flew my tripacer for that event at our annual aviation festival a couple
of weeks ago. Got a chute caught on the tailbrace wire. Wasn't a fun
experience. Fortunately, it shredded by the time I got partway down the
downwind leg adn we had an uneventful landing. Neede to rig them with more
of a delay and have a better delivery system.

Be careful out there.

mike regish

"Dylan Smith" wrote in message
On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 13:16:30 GMT, Gilan wrote:
If you like bowling then you may like to try aero-bowling. We are adding

new event to our annual Fly-in.

How about teddy-bear skydiving? Get a teddy bear, make a parachute,
and do a drop. The "jump ship" who gets the teddy bear closest to the
designated drop zone target (with an open parachute!) wins.

--
Dylan Smith, Castletown, Isle of Man
Flying: http://www.dylansmith.net