Old October 18th 03, 09:51 AM
Chuck

"gross_arrow" wrote in message
om...
"Ron Natalie" wrote in message

om...
"Chuck" wrote in message

nk.net...

I used the ASA Prepware software package for my A&P tests.
Helped tremendously!

Puke. I found the ASA Prepware for the Instrument Rating to be the
biggest waste of $75 I've done in a long time. They didn't even manage
to get there stupid help file to work right (never a good sign). The
online figure viewer is completely worthless. Gleim got it right.
I've got several of their test preps.

i'm with ron. i bought the asa atp prepware, and the first cd wouldn't
load. they sent me another one, but i found the software real clunky.
then i bouth the gleim, and it was far superior (imho).

(mike, if you want the asa, you can have mine for shipping, just
let me know)

g_a

Hmmmm...

Like I said, mine was for the A&P tests, not the pilots tests, so I can only
speak for the A&P program.

That was all that I had so I really can't compare to anything else, but it
worked fine for me.

Maybe ASA Prepware isn't consistent between different ratings or something?

If I was the OP, I would jump on GA's offer! That's cheap even if it's not
the best program!

Chuck