Old November 3rd 03, 10:49 PM
Chuck

"gross_arrow" wrote in message
om...
"Chuck" wrote in message

hlink.net...
It seems that every Saturday morning around 9-10 AM I see a FedEx plane
flying over Benbrook, TX at what I'm guess to be between 3,000 to 5,000

ft.

He looks like he is a little off to be going to the Joint Reserve Base
(Carswell), but that's the only thing I can figure that he is going.

I wouldn't think that he would be near that low if he was going to AFW.

how 'bout ftw? it's pretty close to abeam carswell & about 1-1/2 east of
it.

g_a

Could be, but I wouldn't think that he would be close to the pattern, and
also I can't imagine why FedEx would be flying into FTW, especially when the
hub (AFW) is a few miles north.

I just wonder in the base gets like a weekly shipment in or something?

Who knows...