Old November 14th 03, 01:28 PM
Daniel

(Corky Scott) wrote in message ...
I'm looking for a club prop I can use to break in/test an engine. I
could use a regular prop I suppose, but the engine will be on a test
stand and I'd rather have something with a reduced diameter for
safety.

The engine will be producing around 180 to 190 hp and I'd like to be
able to run it up to full power/rpm for extended periods. Maximum
prop rpm will be 2400. The prop hub has a standard bolt pattern.

Any ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks, Corky Scott

Lots of OT responses, which is OK, but I'd like to hear an on topic
answer to how one sizes an appropriate club for any given engine.
Anybody have an answer?

Daniel