Old November 21st 03, 06:35 PM
Jay Honeck

Simply that God is real, that He's pretty tolerant of
misunderstandings about Him, and that if you want to know more, He'll
lead you to the truth. He isn't described completely in any book of
scripture I know about, *including* the Bible.

What do you think about the Baha'i faith?

It addresses this very notion that no one religion (or book) captures the
spirit of God. I've found their theory of "Progressive Revelation" (in
short: All religions reveal a little piece of God, in their time) to be one
of the most logical approaches to religion.

Sadly, it's weighted down with a cult of personality toward its founder that
makes it all too familiar to a fallen-away Catholic.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA