Old November 21st 03, 08:02 PM
Randy Wentzel

According to the Hitchhiker's Guide, the Babel fish was put forth as an
example for the non-existence of God:
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and

without faith I am nothing."
"But," says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway isn't it? It could not

have evolved by chance. It proves that you exist, and so
therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. Q.E.D.."
"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in

a puff of logic.
"Oh, that was easy," says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that

black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra
crossing.

42?

--Randy