Old December 4th 03, 03:42 AM
mike regish

I'm talking about the polls favoring the war in Iraq.

People will wise up eventually. They might have pliable minds, but the fact
remains that this war is proving to be unjustified.

mike regish

"Big John" wrote in message
Mike

Polls were over 60 in this monings paper. Doesn't sound like a loser
to me..

Big John

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 04:04:12 GMT, "mike regish"
wrote:

His polls are slipping every day, with every soldier killed, with each

day
that goes by with no WMD. And he's still got a year to go.

mike regish

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
I think dubya knows he's in trouble in the polls. If he were not

having
poll trouble, he would not have made the trip. If this were his second

term,
he would not have made the trip.

Really? It was just on NPR that if the election were held today, not

only
would GW take Florida "cleanly", but he'd win the election nationally.

This poll data puts him against any Democrat currently running.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA