Old December 7th 03, 05:16 PM
Corrie

As a B-36 afficianado, I'd love to read the original message - could
someone repost it?

"Michael Nouak" wrote in message ...
Hi Bob,

"Bob Chilcoat" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
snip
We spent the rest of the day in the museum taking in everything else. A
great day, but for obvious reasons, bittersweet. My wife and I drove back
to Jersey in the snow today. Come the spring I'm going to take the Archer
out there, pick up the guys and fly somewhere. Need to spend as much time
together as we can, considering. The weather was too dodgy to fly this
time.

Thanks for the write-up, and the pics. It does sound like you had a great
day. I certainly envy you! I'm sorry to hear about your brother, though...
:-(

Mike