Old December 29th 03, 12:58 PM
Judah

No - the point is that every dollar you spend on coverage that you never
use is wasted, and any accident that costs more than your coverage means
that all of your dollars are wasted.

Sorry. I've gotten very cynical about the whole insurance and legal system
in this country. It's a big beef of mine.

(Teacherjh) wrote in
:

But the odds of said mishap costing exactly the amount of your
insurance coverage are probably quite a bit worse...

What insurance company won't cover it unless the damage is exactly the
amount of the coverage? I want stock in that company!

Jose