Old January 4th 04, 03:21 AM
karl

Bob. I know, it's too early to say anything. But I'm going to anyway.

A Seminole with 4 adults, in presumably heavy weather? I'd rather be in
almost ANY other twin and some other place. I bet we find some kind of peer
pressure going on here.

As I get older I find it easier and easier just to say no.

Do you remember that "Life" magazine story in about 1960. It was about the
diary a little girl made after her family crashed in the Siskiyous Mts. She
lived for something like 6 weeks. They found her, along with the rest of her
dead family, the next summer.

Best,
Karl
Flying is a process of eliminating risk.