Old January 7th 04, 09:00 PM
Cub Driver

25. New England Air Museum at Bradley International Airport, (BDL) Windsor
Locks, CT. They have a website ,but it appears to be down.

The only time I visited, I went by car. As I recall, it's a separate
entrance from the airline terminal. I don't know how it stands with
respect to GA.

Very nice museum. It has an early Cub, maybe a J-2? No brakes, in any
event. A Corsair with a stairs for kids' tour groups; I sweet-talked
the docent into letting me go up and sit in the cockpit, a real
thrill. A B-47 outdoors (maybe indoors now?) that I also went through,
since I was at a B-47 vets' reunion. A wonderful old flying boat, with
a vintage car to go with it. A gift shop with none of my books in it

all the best -- Dan Ford
email:

see the Warbird's Forum at
www.warbirdforum.com