Old January 13th 04, 07:32 AM
Top Spin

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 01:59:51 -0800, "Morgans"
wrote:

"Top Spin" wrote in message
news
You all must be experts on noise reduction, but I imagine that you are
dealing with very loud noises.

Try the shooting supplies area of a major store. The kind I like best has
about three rings, or flanges, around the core, and gets a good seal,
without a lot of pressure. There are two kinds of those; ones with just a
solid rubber inner core, and another with an insert that is supposed to let
through most of the normal conversation, but keep out the loud peaks. Get
them both, and try them out; they are pretty cheap.

I will look for them. If you happen to find the brand/model, please
let me know.

Thanks

I wear them in the work van, on longer drives to knock down the wind noise.
I arrive much more rested.

I never thought of that - I'll have to try it.

For email, use Usenet-20031220 at spamex.com