Old January 19th 04, 09:48 AM
Kevin Darling

"Geoffrey Barnes" wrote in message ink.net...
In any event, here is my response to Bayer.. and I'm working my way down the
list to hit the other advertisers as well.
[...]
There is nothing wrong with a healthy debate on these topics. The report
aired on the CBS Evening News, however, was not journalism in any sense of
the term, and did
nothing to advance this debate. No contrary opinions were sought by the
reporter, and only one side of the story was presented. Instead of
informing it's viewers, CBS sought only to scare and frighten them.

Very nicely written letter. Note that should be "its viewers". No
apostrophe.

I wouldn't normally do this, but you have no email address, and an
otherwise excellent response should not have simple spelling mistakes
to spoil it.