Old January 22nd 04, 05:07 AM
plumbus bobbus

Default Bad News from Plumbus Bobbus - I'm outta here

Flying Chums,

I cannot take it any more. I tried my best to extort a free night from the
guy from the aviation themed hotel in that midwest city that really should
not exist. But I was unsuccessful. It seems I ended up doing a great
marketing job for hotel with excessive airport noise pollution. Clearly I am
a **** poor mobster. The Rico Statute was not written for me.

Therefore, it is with a heavy heart that I retire the Plumbus Bobbus name
and return to my day job as night janitor for Terminal B at the local
airport.

So long y'all! See you in the sky.

-- Plumbus Bobbus (pilot extraordinaire)