Old February 28th 04, 06:32 PM
Greg Burkhart

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
news:0i10c.424107$xy6.2454068@attbi_s02...
You're not manipulating the controls. You are an organic autopilot.

Well, I guess I've been called worse things...

;-)

My cousin had a similar flight about a month ago. His son (a CFI) and him
flew (I think it was) a Saratoga from Spencer to Davenport to pick up a
couple passengers. It was an IFR flight in IMC from around Emmetsburg to
almost Davenport so my cousin used that flight as his 1 hour of instruments
for his Wings. His son did the flying back with the passengers.

Too bad the FBO guy wasn't a CFI, you could have logged it as part of your
Wings...