Old March 14th 04, 08:02 PM
Judah

I wasn't talking about morals. I was talking about reality and history. If
the Arab nations who sponsor these terrorists succeed in their plans, their
own history books will write it off as the Great War for Islamic
Independence during which their freedom fighters performed attack after
attack until the Imperialist Oppressors were finally conquered.

If we sit back and wait for it to happen, we will be written off in history
as the once great, but now fallen American Imperialist Empire.

"C J Campbell" wrote in
:

"Judah" wrote in message

Perhaps the agenda of modern-day terrorists is not as clear as the
agenda of the Independence fighters who fought for independence and
control of their own countries...

Or, worse yet, perhaps the AGENDA is pretty clear, but the coutries
they are fighting for control of are not...

It has always struck me as the ultimate in obnoxiousness to claim that
fighting for democracy and the rule of law is somehow morally
equivalent to deliberately attacking non-combatants in an attempt to
impose totalitarian rule.