Old March 18th 04, 05:02 PM
JerryK

We like Newport. Good airport, with rental cars, and lots of things to do
and see.

They have a great aquarium. Smaller than the Monterey Bay, but still very
nice. They used to house the Free Willy whale there.

jerry

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
om...
I may be able to pull away from everything next month for a week and
am considering flying North this time. Are there any good remoteish
type places up in Oregon where we could do hiking, fishing, etc? My
kids are 7 and 8 but we don't do the video game and TV thing so they'd
be happy to just do outdoor stuff. I'm in a Mooney so I can't really
do bush flying. I have a friend that lives in Grant's Pass if there
is anything near there.
-Robert