Old April 14th 04, 06:19 AM
Ender

BoDEAN wrote:
Has anyone used this approach? I was thinking of emailing all my
current students, asking them to spread the word about flying, and
help bring in more students to the airport. Not sure how I want to
word it, but I feel it might be a good way to get some new blood into
the airport.

Comments?

In my experience, students already do this. Everyone that mattered knew
I was learning to fly. Same goes for my friends who were also students.

I'd suggest to your students that if they've got a friend they want to
bring along for some dual flights then do it. A few free rides from the
back might inspire em to get up front.