Old April 14th 04, 08:09 PM
Dan Truesdell

OK. I'll add my $.02. I've been in IT for 25 years, and am now
studying for my Commercial. Must be all that sim time that we geeks have.

Captain Wubba wrote:
Alright...this is getting spooky I'm an IT guy in Cincinnati, and
was just talking to my wife last night about possible options for
getting out of IT and flying professionally. Must be something in the
water.

But if this works out, I guess Cincinnati will have an abundant supply
of hardcore IT-geek pilots floating about.....

Cheers,

Cap

"B˙krDan" wrote in message ...

This must be "quit IT and start flying" day....

Today is the first day I've ever looked at this newsgroup, but wouldn't you
know, I'm starting to ask myself the same question: how feasible is it to
scrap programming and get into an aviation career?

I don't have any answers for you, but I'll be watching this space with
interest, as I find myself in the same boat (in Cincinnati). I have a
friend in Columbus who went to work for Toyota (another IT guy).

Dan.

"

--
Remove "2PLANES" to reply.