Old April 17th 04, 02:33 AM
Roger Halstead

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 19:52:32 +0100, David CL Francis
wrote:

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 at 08:06:27 in message
, Roger Halstead
wrote:
On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 23:15:02 +0100, David CL Francis
wrote:

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 at 23:17:08 in message
U9Gdc.102757$gA5.1365141@attbi_s03, Toks Desalu
wrote:

with me under this condition as soon as I got comfortable with it. They
probably will puke 5 minutes after takeoff. Turning to final, I selected
crap approach over my usual slip approach. I had to fight with convective
while correcting the approach to runway and keeping my eyes on airspeed
frequently.

Sorry but I couldn't resist: if you have several levels of approach
standard why did you use the worst one?

It's same the one I use when ever I try to demonstrate the skills I
have honed to perfection after a 1000 hours of practice.

I thought at first you had missed it - but that was a perfect riposte.
Will all make little errors but some are funnier than others.

Don't forget, we don't know the actual grading scale. That could be
one of the higher levels.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com