Old May 11th 04, 10:33 PM
Peter Clark

Put yourself somewhere, save the flight, when saving select "use this
as the default flight".

I forget where the option to bypass the opening screen which skips the
pick place, pick plane, date, time, etc windows is hidden, but it's in
there too. Once you've done this you'll just pop up in the
pre-selected aircraft at the new default airport. For packaged (came
with FS) aircraft the panel state is also saved.

Luck.

On 11 May 2004 20:05:25 GMT, wrote:

Seattle is the new default. At least, that is what pops up in mine. BTW,
is there a way to change the default airport in MSFS to something else?
Every time it loads, I do not always want to set my airport.

BTW, what's the new default airport for MSFS?