Old June 30th 04, 05:19 PM
CVBreard

selling our 1959 Cessna 175

I've lost track of the 175 series numbering system, but the one (175C?) we
owned had a constant speed prop and was a fine airplane. Early versions (which
this one may be) had a fixed pitch prop and was not a particularly 'popular'
model.

But that 175 hp (geared GO-300 at 3200 rpm, I believe) and the constant speed
prop we owned provided everything the 172 is famous for, plus added
performance. I believe their asking price is just under $30K, and may be a
bargain for what could be a nice, low time (2100TT airframe, 190 smoh)airplane.