Old July 7th 04, 06:36 PM
Peter Duniho

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
news:TATGc.40987$Oq2.35143@attbi_s52...
We have friends who have given each of their family members distinctive
whistles and they use their whistles to locate each other in stores and
parking lots.

[...]
I can't imagine anything more rude, or annoying.

Nothing? Nothing at all?

Gee...I'd say that shows a considerable lack of imagination.

(I do agree that using whistles in a public place sure seems pretty rude and
annoying to me though...sure would hate to be the person standing near one
of those folks when they decide they need to make contact. And here I
thought people yelling into their cell phones or FRS radios was annoying).