Old July 15th 04, 02:22 PM
Larry Dighera

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 22:08:29 -0700, "C J Campbell"
wrote:

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:24:45 -0700, "C J Campbell"
wrote:

Now, since you can't support your conspiracy theory,

Chris, please provide the Message-ID of the article in THIS message
thread in which you read a statement from me proclaiming a "conspiracy
theory." You're inference of my statements belongs to you; please
don't attribute it to me.

you simply revert to ad hominem attacks against George Bush.

Please also provide the Message-ID of the article in THIS message
thread in which you inferred my statements to be "ad hominem attacks
against George Bush."

Please also respond to my clarification of your misstatement about Mr.
Moore's movie containing a falsehood regarding the existence of a
pipeline through Afghanistan in Message-ID:
.

I see. Calling him a drug smuggler more interested in his golf swing than in
doing his job is not an ad hominem attack?

I can see why you failed to provide the Message-IDs, because I did not
call him a drug smuggler. I said Bush looked 'smug', as in 'highly
self satisfied.'

Tell me, do you have any evidence that this is so?

I have no evidence concerning baby Bush's drug use, but his father's
drug smuggling using military aircraft is a matter of public record:
Iran-Contra Affair.

And this site http://www.lazygranch.com/nosepic.htm shows baby Bush
sticking something up his nose! Very Presidential. :-(