Old August 11th 04, 06:06 PM
Dylan Smith

In article , Jon Kraus wrote:
I am looking into purchasing my own plane... I think that I am pretty
aware of the costs (as much as a non-owner can be). I would like to
hear from those of you who have had a good experience with a plane
purchase.

We found Lusty Betty (our C140) for sale at our airport before it was
even advertised (often the best buys go by word-of-mouth and sell before
they reach print). The plane was in very good condition and needed very
little work doing to it. I flew that plane coast to coast in the US.

--
Dylan Smith, Castletown, Isle of Man
Flying: http://www.dylansmith.net